Teaching can be like the Bermuda Triangle. At moments, the coast is clear and there’s smooth sailing. All of a sudden, stormy weather approaches and distress is imminent. Before you throw your lessons overboard, let your ship sink, or let the wind out of your sails…send out an S.O.S.!
Let Lesson Plan S.O.S. steer you in the right direction! We have included primary and intermediate resources that we have used in our classrooms throughout our combined 20+ years of experience and can confidently say they are “Kid Approved”! Our downloadable worksheets and pictures are sure to inspire new ideas and will make your lesson planning easier and faster. Word to the wise: Be prepared to have a ready-made response to the question, “Can I get copy of that?” from all of your co-workers!! Please continue to check our site often! We will be adding new worksheets, ideas, and pictures throughout the year!!
We hope that you find our site inspiring and we hope you enjoy your visit!
For all of you Teachers Pay Teachers fans out there... We now have our Lesson Plan SOS store set up through them as well! Some customers found downloading our products through this site a bit tricky so we added a store on TpT to try to make things easier for people. Take a look and download some of our freebies such as Code the Text With Sticky Notes and Who Stole My Heart? Just follow this link: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lesson-Plan-SOS-Teachers
Click on our Blog button above for more freebies and ideas!!
Freebie Just Added:
What Will Santa Do Now? Monthly Themes-January
Family Time Capsule: Monthly Themes-December and January
Crazy for Christmas: A December Unit!
This unit is 79 pages and includes the following lessons:
1. Cutest Rudolph Ever: A math and writing lesson (and really cute art project!) 9 pages
2. You are a Gift to Our Class (7 pages) and Holiday Compliment Box (4 pages): 2 super cute gift ideas for your students!
3. Imogene's Antlers: A literacy and math lesson, with a really cute art project: 7 pages
4. Dear Children, Love Santa: A writing lesson on using different perspectives 9 pages
5. Priceless Presents: A writing lesson that makes an a great bulletin board display! 12 pages
6. Santa Character Traits Project: 6 pages
7. Santa Similes: 11 pages
8. Minute to Win it! A super fun idea for a holiday celebration: 6 pages
9. Santa's Helpers Wanted: Present Wrapping Contest! 8 pages
Hooray for Halloween! (Social Science---October Rocki